Saturday 4 January 2014

Home for the holidays

During the festive season our company closed and we had two weeks off, bonus leave, not part of our annual leave. Thanks, MH, m'wah!
I spent all this time at home, it was wonderful. My family came to stay for a few day - it was so great - Christmas with family.
At one stage I hadn't left the house for 5 days. I didn't use my credit card for 8 days. Gasp!
I tidied up every room and got rid of everything I no longer used, liked or wanted. I slept a lot. I read. I hardly ever cooked ;-). I only sewed one thing. I rearranged the furniture and the cutlery drawers. I played with the dogs, and my nieces. Watched 3 seasons of Shameless and loved it. Stayed in my PJs for a day and a half. Spent the gift card in 10 seconds. Sat in the garden. Had Christmas biscuits with every cup of tea. It's been awesome.

1 comment: